Voxeljet Introduction : Voxel jet head quartered in Augsberg, Germany is a leading provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial customers. The Company’s 3D printers employ a powder binding, additive manufacturing technology to produce parts using various material sets, which consist of particulate materials and proprietary chemical binding agents. We, Coimbatore Cad Solutions Pvt Ltd represents Voxeljet in supply of Voxeljet machines, raw materials and 3D Printing Services.
Voxeljet machines basically can be classified as
- Silica Sand Printers: Used to print sand molds and cores for metal casting
- Plastic Printers: Used to print patterns for investment casting
3D printers from voxeljet can be used for the time- and cost-efficient production of sand molds and cores for metal casting. The molds are produced by applying a particle material in layers and selectively bonding it with a binder. Silica sand is used as the particulate material.
- Ideal for prototype manufacturing and tool optimization: For example, you can use 3D printing to quickly, flexibly and economically develop and optimize tools.
- Uses common foundry materials: silica sand and furan/phenol resin with series-comparable molding and casting properties.
- Molds can be used immediately: no pretreatment necessary.
- Easy core removal: Due to the low binder content (for 3D printing), the outgassing and core removal behavior is comparable to that of traditional processes
- Excellent bending strength
- The applied, unprinted sand is nearly 100% recyclable (PDB process)
- Suitable for sand casting of all castable materials, such as aluminum, brass, magnesium, iron and steel casting as well as all common alloys
- Economical production: Complex sand molds and cores are manufactured additively without complex and expensive tool production
- Large-format printing: Molds can be produced on building platforms up to 4,000 x 2,000 x 1,000 mm (LxWxH)
- Complex components: Nearly unlimited geometries, undercuts can be implemented
- Precise sand molds and cores with a high surface quality
- Combinations are possible: 3D-printed cores can be combined with traditional sand molds and vice versa.
- Our service centers can deliver molds and cores with furan binder; our printing systems are available with a phenol binder process
- Ideal for producing investment casting models, thanks to the optimum burnout properties of the PMMA particulate material
- High print resolution and detail accuracy
- Conversion of thin wall thicknesses (from only 0.6 cm) possible
- Economical production in batch sizes of 1 as well as in small series production
Economical production: investment casting models are printed without tools, without the need for complex and expensive pattern making
- Large-format printing: Molds can be produced on a building platform measuring 1,000 x 600 x 500 mm (LxWxH)