Setup a Virtual Studio in Your Design Dept !!
Quickly and easily create professional, photo-quality images, animations,
and other interactive 3D content to get your products to market faster.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize helps organizations and nontechnical users leverage 3D CAD data to create photo-quality marketing content that is print and web-ready in minutes. From static images to animations, interactive web content, and immersive Virtual Reality (VR), SOLIDWORKS Visualize delivers graphical content that depicts products in the real world and elevates the design process. By improving concepts throughout the design, development, and marketing phases, SOLIDWORKS Visualize help users select, validate, improve, and sell the best and most robust design concepts before committing expensive engineering, prototyping, and marketing resources to the project. It helps reduce errors and ensure that products get to market faster than ever before.
• See what your products look like in the real world—in minutes.
• Improve internal design, engineering, and sales reviews.
• Reduce the cost and number of physical prototypes.
• Make more educated decisions earlier in the development process, saving valuable time and money.
• Create immersive VR content for enhanced internal reviews and viral consumer experiences.
• Picture-perfect content allows your design pitch to stand out from the crowd and close more business.
• Create content faster and more efficiently with integrated productivity tools.
• Deliver photo-quality imagery and content to marketing teams, well before the first prototype is produced.
• Maximize design time, achieve a better final product, and get products to market faster—beating your competition.
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Accelerated Rendering
SOLIDWORKS Visualize can leverage one or many GPUs in a single machine or across a network, which dramatically increases rendering performance over CPU hardware. Utilizing NVIDIA graphics cards for rendering is much faster than competitor CPU technology and helps users speed up their daily workflow, generating more content.
Hybrid Render Mode
Besides leveraging one or many GPUs or CPUs, SOLIDWORKS Visualize can leverage both GPU and CPU simultaneously (Hybrid mode) in a single machine or across a network. This rendering mode dramatically increases rendering performance and allows for entry-level machines to have increased performance to generate content faster.
Physically Based Raytracing
Using NVIDIA’s Iray render engine inside of SOLIDWORKS Visualize, users view a precise and physically correct representation of their CAD model, as if they had physically produced it. Lighting, materials, and form all come together realistically without sacrificing visual quality. Physically based raytracing is more than just pretty pictures—it is critical digital accuracy that shows what designs will look like in the real world.
Intuitive User Interface
SOLIDWORKS Visualize lets users work like they would in a photo studio, moving the camera around their product and easily “taking pictures” of their CAD data. SOLIDWORKS Visualize’s interface, with integrated viewport and its lack of complex node-based materials is designed for those who do not have time to learn a complex new tool.
Support for 25+ CAD File Formats
No matter what CAD package companies use to model their projects, SOLIDWORKS Visualize has them covered. Users can import over 25 different CAD file formats, including common generic formats such as IGES, STEP, and OBJ. They can choose from several Part Grouping types upon import, making it easier than ever to go from fresh import to final render.