SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard gives you an intuitive virtual testing environment for linear static, time-based motion, and fatigue simulation, so you can answer common engineering challenges with a SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD embedded solution
Evaluate your product performance throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis
SOLIDWORKS Motion Simulation provides engineers with powerful, intuitive assembly motion analysis to accurately determine the physical movements of the assembly under load, as well as the timing (time-based motion) or sequencing (event based motion).
- Define motion studies with time-based approach for rigid body kinematic and dynamic problems.
- Leverage SOLIDWORKS assembly mates along with part properties for motion analysis.
- Evaluate characteristics like actuator force and joint loads for motion optimization.
- Gain greater control of model actuators with servomotors.
Verify your design with powerful linear static analysis
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard linear stress analysis enables designers and engineers to quickly and efficiently validate quality, performance, and safety—all while creating their design.
Tightly integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD, linear stress analysis using can be a regular part of your design process, reducing the need for costly prototypes, eliminating rework and delays, and saving time and development costs.
- Test products made of weldments, sheet metal, and volume geometry with mixed mesh.
- Evaluate strain and stresses between contacting parts, including friction.
- Apply bearing loads, forces, pressures, and torques.
- Improve designs based on structural, motion, or geometric criteria.
- Use connectors or virtual fasteners to model bolts, pins, springs, and bearings, and dimension them under applied loads.
- Activate Trend Tracker and Design Insight plot to highlight optimal design changes while you work.
- Intuitively manage your shell model with the Shell Manager.
Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life
Carry out fatigue analysis and predict component fatigue failures during the design phase with the CAD-embedded SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard add-in. You can then adjust your design or define a preventive maintenance schedule to reduce warranty costs and maximize product life.
- Check a system’s expected life or accumulated damage after a specified number of cycles.
- Import load history data from real physical tests to define loading events.
Coimbatore Cad Solutions Pvt Ltd is a Solidworks Value Added Reseller and certified support provider